- Licensing Services
- Alcohol Education
- Business Portal
Vision, Mission, Goals, Values
Improving public safety for Washington communities.
Promote public safety by consistent and fair administration of liquor laws through education, voluntary compliance, responsible sales and preventing the misuse of alcohol and tobacco.
• Provide the highest level of public safety by continually assessing, analyzing, improving and enforcing laws, regulations and policies as well as ensuring they are easy to understand, effective and reflect today’s dynamic environment.
• Educate and engage licensees, the public and other stakeholders in addressing issues related to alcohol and tobacco.
• Recruit, develop, retain and value a highly competent and diverse workforce capable of responding quickly and effectively to challenges in the regulatory and business environment.
• Create a culture that fosters excellent customer service, open communication, transparency, accountability, data driven decisions, and business initiated process improvement including the use of integrated technology.
• Promote a workplace that keeps employees safe and reduces agency liability through an integrated program of risk management, safety and wellness.
• Respect and courtesy
• Professionalism and integrity
• Open communication
• Internal and external accountability
• Measurable and meaningful results
• Public trust and stakeholder involvement
• Continuous improvement