- Licensing Services
- Alcohol Education
- Business Portal
"Last Call" Video
This video teaches servers and supervisors about making responsible alcohol sales.
MAST Class Schedules
Find a Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) class in your area. A MAST permit is required by law for employees who serve alcohol or supervisor the sale of alcohol for on-premises consumption.
"Responsible Alcohol Sales: A Guide For Washington's Retail Stores"
This guide can be used to train employees about making responsible alcohol sales. To order copies, send us an e-mail.
- Washington State Department of Revenue Business Licensing Service
- Washington Secretary of State
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau
- Washington Beer Commission
- Washington Wine Commission